All the jingle bells, Santa tell me’s and Christmas wishes in harmonies have been on repeat in our room for a good while now (mixed with a bit of ABBA and Hamilton of course). I thought I hated non-traditional, modern Christmas songs, but I realised it was just because that’s what you were “supposed” to do. And that’s a way of thinking of music (and life) I hate. So, here are a few songs from my “Maybe this Christmas…” playlist that I love, with a more new and modern sound. Music is always music, and that’s lovely.
- Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande
- Mistletoe – Justin Bieber
- Christmas Lights – Coldplay
- Shake up Christmas – Train
- Last Christmas – Ariana Grande
- Happy Christmas (War is Over) – Maroon5
- Winter Wonderland/Don’t Worry Be Happy – Pentatonix
- Text Me Merry Christmas (feat. Kristen Bell) – Straight No Chaser
- One More Sleep – Leona Lewis
- Intro (to Christmas & Chill, plus whole album) – Ariana Grande
- Snow in Californa – Ariana Grande
This is not all the xmas music I listen to, but some of the xmas pop songs I love. Hope you enjoy! What do you listen to right now?